EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (NYC)
Confident and solutions-oriented assistant needed for our executive team. This position will act as the ‘backbone’ to the office supporting first and foremost the company namesake and founder, while also acting as office manager by providing organizational support for a small but ever-busy office.
General workweek is Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM, however a flexible schedule with late nights, weekends and occasional travel is required.
- Executive and Personal Support
- Act as gatekeeper to a busy and high-profile executive
- Manage busy and continually changing calendars
- Schedule regular and routine meetings early in the year
- Set priorities and identify possible redundancies or impossibilities
- Ensure executives have necessary materials for meetings including schedules, documents, tickets and itineraries
- Prepare and process expense reports, assist with maintaining budgets, tracking alongside actual reports
- Oversee correspondence with west coast office, manage weekly pouch
- Coordinate all speaking engagements and appearances, make sure principal is appropriately prepared with scheduling and all presentation materials
- Manage press inquiries
- Schedule regular dinner and social engagements, keeping-up on NYC restaurant and events scene
- Prepare for TV appearances and other media platforms; working with the show producer
- Flexible; ability to take on new roles as needed.
- Responsible for keeping CEO’s contacts in order and up to date.
- Responsible for making travel arrangements via airlines, trains, personal car service, and hotel rooms.
- General Administrative Support
- Open & distribute mail, keep track of all office deliveries
- See to tasks of additional members of executive team as needed
- Manage all incoming calls to main phone line, including new client inquiries
- Liaise with building personnel on a regular basis and be a point person for building/maintenance related issues.
- Office Administration
- Maintain general organization for an office of 10 people
- Oversee vacation schedules and keep track of employee time off
- Track and maintain inventory of all office products
- Oversee general organization to office, maintaining cleanliness and order
- Prepare office for meetings with clients and visitors
- Outlook proficient (email & calendars)
- Mac/iPhone savvy, with a strong command of all Microsoft for Mac products
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of three years experience in executive support
- Excellent references from past employers
Competencies Important to Success
- Very strong planning, organization and follow-through skills
- Ability to work under pressure; handle multiple projects at the same time and meet tight deadlines
- A team player and collaborator; able to work effectively with all members of the team
- Creative and innovative spirit in order to support this fast-paced, highly creative environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional and polite demeanor with a solid understanding of discretion
- Attention to detail; proactive work ethic and critical thinker;
For consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume with salary requirements and written references if available.
Added: September 6, 2017