Junior Design & Project Manager (Miami)
Entry-level position for a well-rounded junior designer with project management experience. Interest in the events and hospitality industry a plus. This is a broad role, which serves many aspects of our business through design and administration. Responsibilities include assisting the Design Team with event-related and project-related design, developing marketing materials, and creating speaking engagement presentations. Potential for travel. Contract/Hourly with potential for Full-time.
- Graphic Design – logos, monograms, invitations
- Spatial design – floor-plans, furniture selection
- Mood Boards
- Working with lead designer on specific project based aspects
- Some Administrative tasks to include
- Administrative Project management
- Running errands
- Picking up materials
- Speaking engagements
- Marketing decks
- Marketing Materials
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership, delegation skills and attention to detail.
- Interest and experience in the digital, events and catering wedding spaces.
Benefits are offered when position develops into a full-time role
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, available design examples and salary requirements. Please use the subject line: Junior Designer & Project Manager