MARKETING ASSOCIATE (NYC)
The purpose of the Marketing Associate position is to co-develop, manage and execute the company marketing plans.
Responsible for developing and coordinating and or managing the overall company marketing and branding strategies for all aspects of the CC brand. This encompasses event and catering sales, as well as the company’s digital presence and social media activity including the editorial calendar, acquiring content for the website, email newsletters and /or direct mail and other online communications.
- Co-development of strategic marketing initiatives designed to satisfy company goals and objectives
- Co-development and execution of the annual marketing calendar.
- Co-development and execution of the social media calendar
- Create, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, vlogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Analyze and capture website, social media and other marketing performance gauges to maximize ROI and audience engagement.
- Use Google analytics, Facebook and Twitter Insights and other web and social media measurement tools to track performance and other key performance indicators.
- Work with technical team to implement SEO best practices across all brand web properties.
- Create, manage and grow the brand awareness through strategically relevant online properties and partnerships.
- Respond to media requests.
- Represent Colin Cowie the person and the brand, at industry events. (Often outside of 9-5 hours)
- Help shape Colin Cowie and the brands unique voice and product through content and partnerships
- Develop compelling sales opportunities, proposals, and presentations for growing digital business
- Define and execute marketing plans for new and existing licensing partners
- Write press releases as required for all divisions
- Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience
2-4 years in digital and traditional marketing with a focus on brand development, communications, social media and ROI.
Excellent writing skills with clips to demonstrate editorial prowess.
Familiarity with web production tools such as Word Press.
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Excellent leadership, delegation skills and attention to detail.
Interest and experience in the digital, events and catering wedding spaces.