ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (NYC)
Purpose of Position: Assisting the General Manager, working in conjunction with the Executive chef to oversee and manage all team members, facility performance, and the consistency of service delivery for all areas of hospitality.
Report to: General Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist General Manager in all areas of F&B.
- Assist in coordinating daily FOH and BOH unit operations
- Maintains member satisfaction by being actively aware of member needs proactively, monitoring and evaluating and auditing food and beverage service offerings
- Overseas the running of all aspects of the Club that Food Inc. is operating
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy facility by establishing, following and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures
- Creates a welcome and “feel-at-home” atmosphere for all members and visitors
- Maintains professional relationships with all team members and building staff
- Exceptional leadership skills, including motivation and goal setting
- Manage hourly staff, their appearance, skill levels and efficiency so that labor costs are minimized and consistent with expected performance
- Assist in recruiting, education, and supervision of all personal on the team
- Working with onsite Executive Chef on staff motivation and communication
- Looks for opportunity to improve
- Assists with the daily line up communication
- Ensures that established unit operating protocols are executed, maintained and refined as needed
- Assists in the selling of the banquet venue services and dining experiences available within the club
- Listen, observe, and manage the needs of all members
Service and Training
- Ensures that all floor staff are fully versed and educated on all aspects of the established service protocols
- Ensures that all floor staff always present the best version of themselves when actively engaging with members and adhere to all service standards consistently
Please email email@example.com with CV/Resume, cover letter, salary requirements and availability. Please reference General Manager in the subject of your email.