Event Production Educational Internship:
With this internship, you will get the chance to learn the life cycle of an event; what occurs at the birth of an event all the way to being onsite when the event comes into fruition. You will start to obtain the necessary skills that will enable you to efficiently manage and oversee the functionality of an event. Working as a producer in this industry is a lot of hard work, but it is extremely rewarding. Our company prides ourselves on having a hardworking staff that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Events are what they live for. Apply for the educational internship to get the chance to see if events are what you live for, too.
Event Design Educational Internship:
Colin Cowie Celebrations is seeking a self-starting and passionate Event Design Intern to join our Event Design team. This individual would work directly with our designers to produce floor plans, mood boards, renderings, creative presentations, printed materials, marketing materials and TV segments for our clients and the Colin Cowie audience. There is opportunity for travel for events. Some of your tasks during this educational internship may include but are not limited to sourcing fabrics, rental furniture, trimmings and décor for events. You would also be assisting in producing creative presentations and visuals for the client.
AutoCad, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google SketchUp
Event Tech/Operations Educational Internship:
- Majoring in an IT related discipline
- Expert understanding of macOS and iOS and related devices.
- Working knowledge in the following technical areas:
- Website development including HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Web Analytics and Social Metrics
- Cloud Storage/Dropbox
- TCP/IP Stack and DNS
- Networking and WiFi as it pertains to a small office network
- Assist in performing hardware and software installations on Mac computers
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Participate in the development of company websites
- Provide users with ongoing assistance in with any IT related issues
- Handle technical administration tasks such as email account configurations, server configurations, DNS and like tasks
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the title of the specific educational internship you are applying for in the subject line.
These educational internships are located in our New York City office. Limited opportunities available.