ASSOCIATE DESIGNER/PROJECT MANAGER (PT to FT MIAMI AREA)
Exciting role working directly with famed event planner, hospitality guru and author Colin Cowie. Seeking a multi-faceted mid-level Associate Designer/Project Manager interested in interior design, hospitality and the event industry. This is a broad and fast-paced role serves many aspects of our business through design and project management. Responsibilities include interior design sourcing and purchasing, event design, creating web and social media content, developing marketing materials, and creating speaking engagement presentations.
Reports to: Creative Director & Colin Cowie
Key Job Activities:
- Furniture/fabric/finish sourcing with direction from Design Team
- Purchasing & tracking for hospitality projects
- Installation timelines & management
- Graphic Design – logos, monograms, invitations
- Spatial design – floorplans, furniture selection
- Mood Boards
Web/Social Media Content:
- Image selection, editing & resizing for web & social media
- Email Blast design
- Speaking engagements
- Marketing decks
- Marketing Materials
- Autocad (Preferred by not required)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s degree, ideally in design or another relevant field
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Interest and experience in interior design, hospitality, event design and/or project management.
FULL TIME BENEFITS
Colin Cowie provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package to full time employees. Benefits include Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Insurance, Dental and Vision Reimbursement, 401(k) Plan, Paid Holidays, and accrued Paid Time Off.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, available design examples and salary requirements. Please use the subject line: Associate Designer/Project Manager – Miami, FL
Job Type: Part Time to Full-time