ASSOCIATE EVENT PRODUCER (NYC)
This position requires a sharp, sophisticated polished individual to work with and under a team of producers as well as assist in the oversight of key events.
- Minimum 2+ years of event management production experience on Weddings, Corporate and other Social events
- Able to demonstrate a high level of efficacy and efficiency with an outstanding attention to detail
- Familiar with most components and aspects of event production
- Able to create and manage schedules
- A self-motivated team player who is able to work on their own as well as within a team
- Excellent communicator
- Respectful with a high degree of integrity
- Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to travel and weekend work required
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications and Keynote
- Assist Event producers with client meetings & presentation preparation
- Source and procure event related vendors and materials
- Assist in project budget management
- Participate and contribute to weekly production team meetings
- Vendor procurement and RFP’s
- Assistance in the administrative aspects of assigned events
- Research locations/venue, product and décor items in line with the creative concepts
Please email email@example.com with CV/Resume, cover letter, salary requirements and availability. Please reference Associate Event Producer in the subject of your email.
This position is located in our New York City office.