ASSOCIATE EVENT PRODUCER (Remote, NYC/MIAMI Area)
This position requires a sharp, sophisticated polished individual to work with and/or under a producer or team of producers and assist in the management and oversight of assigned events. This position is remote, but applicants must be located around the NYC or MIAMI metro areas.
- Minimum 2+ years of event management production experience on Weddings, Corporate and other social events
- Able to demonstrate a high level of efficacy and efficiency with an outstanding attention to detail
- Familiar with most components and aspects of event production
- Able to create and manage schedules
- A self-motivated team player who can work on their own as well as within a team
- Excellent communicator
- Respectful with a high degree of integrity
- Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to travel and weekend work required
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications and Keynote
- Assist event producers with client meetings & presentation preparation
- Source and procure event-related vendors and materials
- Assist in project budget management
- Participate and contribute to weekly production team meetings
- Vendor procurement and RFP’s
- Assistance in the administrative aspects of assigned events
- Research locations/venue, product and décor items in line with the creative concepts
Please email email@example.com with CV/Resume, cover letter, salary requirements and availability. Please reference Associate Event Producer in the subject of your email.
This position is remote, but applicants must be within the NYC Metro area.