EVENT PRODUCER (Remote, NYC/MIAMI Area)
This position requires a sharp, sophisticated polished individual to lead and manage a team of producers as well as personal oversight of assigned events. This position is remote, but applicants must be located around the NYC or MIAMI metro areas.
- Minimum 5+ years of event management production experience across multiple high-end segments: Weddings, Corporate including large-scale Hotel Openings and Corporate Sponsor Events, Product launches and other social events.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of efficacy and efficiency with an outstanding attention to detail
- A proven history of team leadership skills
- Familiar and knowledgeable with all components and aspects of high-end event production
- Able to create and manage all schedules
- A self-motivated leader who is pro-active and seeking an opportunity to join a team of highly respected producers
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Respectful with a high degree of integrity
- Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel and weekend work required
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications and Keynote
- Manage client meetings & presentations
- Liaise with Creative Department on client needs concerning the creation of design boards, floor plans and sample tables
- Project budget management, development and supervision of 6 and 7 figure budgets
- Manage profitability of events
- Conduct weekly production team meetings
- Management of assigned duties to team members
- Organic Sales and Marketing efforts through excellence in production and client relationships
- Vendor management, research and procurement
- Sales presentations
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV/Resume, cover letter, hourly rate requirements and availability. Please reference Senior Event Producer in the subject of your email.