EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Miami, FL)
Confident and solutions-oriented assistant needed for our executive team. This position will support first and foremost the company namesake and founder based in Miami Florida, while also acting as a virtual office manager by providing organizational support for a small but ever-busy virtual team.
General workweek is Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM based in Miami, Florida, however a flexible schedule with late nights, weekends and occasional travel is required. Contract/Hourly with potential for Full-time.
- Executive and Personal Support
- Act as gatekeeper to a busy and high-profile executive
- Manage busy and continually changing calendars
- Schedule regular and routine meetings early in the year
- Set priorities and identify possible redundancies or impossibilities
- Ensure executives have necessary materials for meetings including schedules, documents, tickets and itineraries
- Prepare and process expense reports, assist with maintaining budgets, tracking alongside actual reports
- Coordinate all speaking engagements and appearances, make sure principal is appropriately prepared with scheduling and all presentation materials
- Manage press inquiries
- Schedule regular dinner and social engagements.
- Prepare for TV appearances and other media platforms, working with the show producer
- Flexible; ability to take on new roles as needed.
- Responsible for keeping CEO’s contacts in order and up to date.
- Responsible for making travel arrangements via airlines, trains, personal car service, and hotel rooms.
- General Administrative Support
- Open & distribute mail, keep track of deliveries
- See to tasks of additional members of executive team as needed
- Manage all incoming calls to main phone line, including new client inquiries
- Outlook proficient (email & calendars)
- Mac/iPhone savvy, with a strong command of all Microsoft for Mac products
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in executive support
- Excellent references from past employers
Competencies Important to Success
- Very strong planning, organization and follow-through skills
- Ability to work under pressure; handle multiple projects at the same time and meet tight deadlines
- A team player and collaborator; able to work effectively with all members of the team
- Creative and innovative spirit in order to support this fast-paced, highly creative environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional and polite demeanor with a solid understanding of discretion
- Attention to detail; proactive work ethic and critical thinker.
Compensation and Benefits
- Contract/Hourly with potential for Full-time.
- Benefits are offered when position develops into a full-time role.
For consideration, please email email@example.com a resume with salary requirements and written references if available.