PURCHASING COORDINATOR- MIAMI, FL
We are seeking a confident, organized, self-starter, resourceful candidate with great inter-personal skills to provide support to the design team, as well as coordinate purchasing for all projects. Ideal candidates will be fluent in English, great at multi-tasking, stylish, creative, design oriented and work well in a collaborative environment. You will be working directly with the Colin Cowie Design Team, including our Principal and Project Managers.
- Facilitate and track all FF&E orders and organize shipment and storage
- Work with the design team to establish project timelines, quantities, and required deliveries and installation.
- Provide weekly status reports and be prepared to discuss the status of all orders with team
- Be the point person for product tracking support
- Facilitate vendor correspondence from inception and throughout production
- Maintain running purchasing budgets and timelines on multiple projects
- Coordinate budgets and purchase receipts with our internal financial team
- Provide administrative support for design team and other key company individuals
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 1-year professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Calendaring
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and strong accounting skills
- Interest in design and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Lives within the Miami metro area
- Valid driver’s license preferred
Position begins part-time with opportunity for the right individual to evolve into a full-time position. Pay is commensurate with experience. $20-$30 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Please email email@example.com with cover letter, resume, available design examples and salary requirements. Please use the subject line: Purchasing Coordinator- Miami, FL