SENIOR EVENT PRODUCER (NYC)
This position requires a sharp, sophisticated polished individual to manage a team of producers as well as personal oversight of key strategic events.
- Minimum 5+ years of event management production experience across multiple high-end segments: Weddings, Corporate including large-scale Hotel Openings and Corporate Sponsor Events, Product launches and other Social events.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of efficacy and efficiency with an outstanding attention to detail
- A proven history of team leadership skills
- Familiar with all components and aspects of event production
- Able to create and manage all schedules
- A self-motivated leader who is seeking an opportunity to help build and develop multiple revenue streams
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Respectful with a high degree of integrity
- Creative thinker, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel and weekend work required
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications and Keynote
- Manage client meetings & presentations
- Liaise with Creative Department on client needs concerning the creation of design boards, floor plans and sample tables
- Project budget management, development and supervision of 6 and 7 figure budgets
- Manage profitability of events
- Conduct weekly production team meetings
- Management and assignment of producer workload
- Sales and Marketing development
- Vendor management, research and procurement
- Sales presentations
Please include CV, salary requirements and availability in your response
Please email email@example.com with CV/Resume, cover letter, salary requirements and availability. Please reference Senior Event Producer in the subject of your email.
This position is located in our New York City office.