SOUS CHEF (NYC)
Purpose of Position: To assist Executive Chef in the overall management of the food production.
Report to: Executive Chef
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exquisite, consistent and flawless production of all food orders to company standards
- Oversee and coordinate the production facility and team so that quality levels are maintained to Food Inc. standards
- Assist Executive Chef in overseeing and regulating staff booking so that labor costs are minimized. In his absence, to coordinate with the book keeper or controller the kitchen payroll
- Assist Executive Chef in maximizing the efficiency, quality, profitability of food orders and purchasing
- See that all out-going orders are produced, packed and dispatched with efficiency
- Monitor efficient usage of all production facility aspects and general kitchen maintenance
- Assist in New menu introduction and /or development
- Assist in the execution of all banquet events
- Assist Executive Chef in the training of personnel and enforcing company standards
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV/Resume, cover letter, salary requirements and availability. Please reference Executive Chef in the subject of your email.